GAY SKI WEEK 2018
21st September 2017
The biggest ‘snowmosexual’ LGBT ski & music festival returns to Les3Vallees for its tenth anniversary.
Les Menuires is hosting the 10th European Gay Ski Week (EGSW) in March!
March 17-24, 2018 are the dates!
The week is expected to draw in 1,200 people from around the world.
“The atmosphere is incredible. Think of the Folie Douce times ten and you’ll get a sense of what our après ski is like,” EGSW director, Kevin Millins, says of the week-long event.
“And we’ve put together a full programme so everyone has a super time along with chalet, hotel and apartment accommodation to suit all budgets in a resort where everyone is very welcoming and friendly.”
It is guaranteed to be the most spectacular music and ski party.
The snowsports part:
Les Menuires is located in Les3Vallees, which means there is copious skiing.
In fact, it is the world’s largest interconnected ski area with over 600km of piste.
It is easy to reach and explore the other seven well-known resorts of Les3Vallees including Courchevel, Meribel and Val Thorens.
There will be cabaret, parties hosted by international clubs and DJs, fine dining, a pool party and signature EGSW open air après ski.
‘EGSW is all about fun in the mountains’
The social programme:
- Welcome party at the Leeberty Club on the first night
- Daily group lunges with Lady Galore – and her megaphone – that’s right, it’s a ski warm up
- Allocated private dining space on terraces in Courchevel, Meribel, Orelle and Val Thorens
- Open air après ski – the ‘heartbeat’ of EGSW
- Free group skiing and boarding with 20 fabulous Snow Hosts
- EGSW ski school with gay friendly instructors from ESF and Pros Neige
- Fondue and raclette nights
- Daily cabaret nights featuring some of Europe’s top gay acts like La Diva Live, Nicollete Street and Patty Pam Pam
- The EGSW Pool Party complete with Go-Go boys, inflatables, a laser and light show and – of course – wall to wall Speedos
There is promised to be music from some of the best international clubs and dance DJs:
LA club band Masterbeat will visit France for the first time, along with erotic dance party group Hustlaball.
Other bands include Crazyvores, Excite, Euphoria, Gorillas, Aftershocks, Bear Necessity and many more.
During the week there will be a shuttle bus every 10 minutes to ferry club-goers for the night time clubbing stint.
Watch the promo video below for March 2018 EGSW:
‘Your passport to pleasure’
The event pass gets you the above and discounts on lift tickets, lodging, transfers and equipment hire.
Early bird discounts – a pass for €150 if bought before 19th October, 2017.
For full details, visit the EGSW website.
Accommodation and a ski lift and event pass starts from €399.00
It is guaranteed to sell out so get involved quick.
Watch the video below for a look at 2017’s EGSW:
See here for the main PlanetSKI news page with all the latest stories from the mountains.
For the Spirit of the Mountains – PlanetSKI: No1 for ski news