3 SNOW-SURE DEALS
27th September 2017
Glacier resorts are open, snow has been falling in the Alps; Still, always good to be safe: Crystal releases top ski deals to Europe NEW
Tour operator Crystal’s three snow-sure deals for ski holidays across the season:
It was originally just a mountain pass before this purpose-built resort was created high up in Salzburg state, Austria.
In fact it’s the highest in the area.
It is a modern, lively town and known to be Austria’s snowiest ski resort.
The skiing is in the Tauern range and the lifts fan out from a central point creating a ski circuit.
- Half board at the four-star Hotel Schutz is from £689pp
- Includes flights from Gatwick to Salzburg & transfers
- Price given for holiday departing 23rd December, 2017
- Book by 2nd OCtober and get a lift pass half price
In Italy, the place translates as a pass, here connecting the regions Trentino and Lombardy.
The ski area has high altitude slopes and extensive snowmaking.
It has a new gondola, taking skiers and boarders from the bottom of Paradiso all the way to the 3,000m Presena Glacier, and offers night skiing for those with more than a three-day lift pass.
- Half board at the four-star Grand Hotel Paradiso in Passo Tonale is from £505pp
- Includes flights from Gatwick to Verona & transfers
- Departure on 13 December 2017
- Book by 2nd October and save £270 (£100 off childcare, €100 hotel credit and buy-one-get-one-half-price lift pass
France’s world class resort is a cert for having the best of European snow.
Tignes has lively apres, some insanely good skiing as is part of the Espace Killy for extended skiing connected to Val d’Isere.
- A week’s half board at the three-star Hotel Diva in Tignes from £746pp
- Includes flights from Gatwick to Chambery & transfers
- Price given for departure on 10th March 2018
- Book by 2nd October and save £128 (BOGOHP lift pass)
See here for the main PlanetSKI news page with all the latest stories from the mountains.
For the Spirit of the Mountains – PlanetSKI: No1 for ski news