January 2021 Ski Deals from Crystal Ski
20th November 2020
★ Borovets, Bulgaria – from £299 per person
★ Arinsal, Andorra – from £318 per person
★ La Plagne, France – from £324 per person NEW
Crystal Ski Holidays January Deals
Crystal Ski Holidays offers a week’s half-board basis holiday at the 3★ Hotel Samokov from £299 per person when booked online (based on four sharing) including flights from Birmingham to Sofia and transfers (price given is for departure on 16th January 2021). Direct flights available from all major UK airports.
Crystal Ski Holidays offers a week’s self-catering board basis holiday at the 3★ Sant Roma Apartments from £318 per person when booked online (based on four sharing) including flights from Manchester to Toulouse and transfers (price given is for departure on 3rd January 2021). Direct flights available from all major UK airports.
La Plagne, France
Crystal Ski Holidays offers a week’s self-catering board basis holiday at the 3★ Constellations Apartment, Belle Plagne from £324 per person when booked online (based on four sharing) including flights from Exeter to Chambery and transfers (price given is for departure on 2nd January 2021). Direct flights available from all major UK airports.
Visit the Crystal Ski Holidays website www.crystalski.co.uk or telephone the team on 020 8610 3123.
All prices quoted above are correct to the particular product package at the time of TUI issuing the price package/packages to the publication. Price was quoted on 18/11/20. Prices provided are subject to change and have limited availability. Terms and conditions apply
Crystal Ski Holidays has introduced new COVID-19 reassurances for the upcoming ski season, so that skiers and snowboarders can have total peace of mind as they take to the slopes:
- If a customer is diagnosed with COVID-19, or is showing symptoms and needs to self-isolate before they are due to travel, they can amend their holiday free of charge
- Anyone who can’t travel because they live in an area which goes into local lockdown can also amend their holiday free of charge
- If there are local restrictions in a resort which mean you can’t ski, customers will be proactively contacted so they can amend or cancel their holiday free of charge
- If customers need to quarantine when they arrive or return from a destination, they can amend or cancel their holiday free of charge
- If the FCO advises that all but essential travel is permitted to a destination, customers can amend or cancel for free
Skiing in Morzine – Avoriaz
To ensure all visitors to Morzine feel safe and healthy this winter, special Covid-19 measures will be in place.
- Wearing a mask will be compulsory in accommodation communal areas, in the waiting areas and on the ski lifts, and social distancing rules will be in place throughout the resort.
- Hand sanitiser will be widely available.
- Holidaymakers are encouraged to book ski passes online. Those that pre-book their ski passes of between 3-15 days by 19 December 2020, will be entitled to a full refund if they need to cancel their trip for any Covid-19 related reasons, up until the day before they depart.
- Lift capacity will remain at 100%, avoiding congestion, but the lift company will follow all rules set out by the local and national government.
- Visitors can book their stay with confidence, because some of the hotels and many of Morzine’s other accommodation providers have agreed on more flexible conditions for this winter. If the government were to restrict non-essential trips to Morzine, or if Morzine were to be closed due to the pandemic, the amounts paid in advance will either be transferred to a future stay, a credit note, or refunded (depending on the provider’s policy). The FULL LIST of participating accommodation providers can be found HERE.
Visit the Morzine-Avoriaz Covid-19 information page for all the latest in resort advice.