Inghams Highlights Switzerland
26th November 2021
Last modified on December 2nd, 2021
Inghams has recently launched its Covid-19 Online Hub to guide customers through the various and complex rules. Here it looks at the situation in Switzerland.
The NHS Covid-19 Travel Pass is acceptable for admission into bars and restaurant and can be obtained via the NHS App or website.
Children under 16 are exempt from requiring Covid certificates.
The ski resort requirements section on the Inghams online Covid-19 hub provides information for visiting Switzerland this winter.
Inghams offers holidays to eight Swiss ski resorts:
- Saas Fee
- St Moritz
“Switzerland should be on the bucket list! We hope that what this incredible skiing destination has to offer, combined with the covid-19 resources we provide, our in resort support, along with our In Safe Hands policies and no fee to change up to 28 days before departure promise will welcome customers to Switzerland feeling reassured and ready to ski, which is what we’ve all been waiting for,” said the CEO of Inghams, Joe Ponte.
What makes Switzerland a great choice for a ski holiday?
· Scenic Skiing- Amazing skiing opportunities combined with breath-taking scenery from the top of some of the most well-known peaks in the Alps. Switzerland should be at the top of your bucket list this winter.
· Many snow sure resorts – There’s plenty of snow-sure resorts to choose from.
· Queue-free lifts and uncrowded runs.
· More than just skiing – Snow shoeing, bobsleighing, winter walking, curling and ice skating on offer.
· Full of the finer foods and culture – Swiss cuisine is full of different regional delicacies such as cheese, chocolate, wine, raclette, dumplings and potatoes. Guests can expect resorts to be filled with authentic restaurants to offer delicious local produce on their menus.
Currently the Inghams online Covid Hub advises that in resort there are no restrictions on skiing in Switzerland, but a face mask is needed when riding the ski lifts.
Inghams Late Deals to Switzerland
· 4-nights self-catering at the 3-star Allalin Apartments, Saas Fee, Switzerland. Departing on 4 January 2022 from London Stansted. From £499 per person. Based on 2 people sharing, flights and transfers included.
· 4-nights half board at the 3-star Hotel Jungfrau Lodge, Grindelwald, Switzerland. Departing on 4 January 2022 from Manchester. From £568 per person. Based on 2 people sharing, flights and transfers included.
· 7-nights half board at the 4-star Hotel Wengener Hof, Wengen, Switzerland. Departing on 19 March 2022 from London Heathrow. From £948 per person. Based on 2 people sharing, flights and transfers included.
· 7-nights half board at the 5-star Hotel Seehof, Davos, Switzerland. Departing on 19 March 2022 from London Heathrow. From £1519 per person. Based on 2 people sharing, flights and transfers included.
Terms and conditions apply. Subject to availability.
Up to 28-days before departure, you can move your ski holiday to later this winter (same airline & accommodation) with no fee from us.
You will need to cover any extra cost if your new date is more expensive.
If our suppliers charge a fee for the change, we may need to pass this on. (Excludes Lapland & Summer holidays)
Inghams’ Company Information
Inghams was founded by Walter Ingham in 1934, born out of his enduring passion for ski, mountaineering and walking.
Today, Inghams offers ski holidays in the winter to 76 resorts in 7 countries, plus winter wonderland and Santa Breaks to Lapland, with flights from 15 UK regional airports.
It also has a popular Summer Experiences holiday programme to many European destinations and Canada, and a dedicated Self-guided and Escorted Tours programme.